Just in time for gift giving we’ve brought back our holiday favorites, to spice up everyone’s holidays. When we break out these seasonal favorites, winter has started, and the holidays are around the corner…you can see the transformation at Cherry Republic to holiday cheer. Read more...
Tag Archives: chocolate
Recently we had a group of food blogger visit Traverse City for a business retreat coined “Sharing By The Shore” mixing business with pleasure. These blogger could not have selected a better backdrop than the Traverse City area or a Cherry Republic store. Their purpose was to connect, share ideas and learn from each other much like many people do at conventions or trade shows. Read more...
Ahhh, Snappin' Turtle Cherry Ice Cream. Aside from an ice cold pitcher of sangria or a warm slice of cherry pie, ice cream is the flavor of summer. This recipe for Snappin' Turtle Cherry Ice Cream will quickly become a family summer staple for generations to come. Read more...
Chocolate Cherry Berries Wine Cake - Hidemi W.
Cherry Republic Fall Recipe Contest - Winner
- 1 cup Cherry Republic’s Milk Chocolate Cherry Berries
- 1/2 cup Butter, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 1 and 1/4 cups Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Red Wine (or Cherry Republic Cherry Red wine)
- Vanilla Frosting (or Cherry Republic Cherry Fudge Sauce)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.Line 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.Read more...
2. Chop chocolate cherry berries coarsely.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and add granulated sugar. Whisk in eggs.
4. Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and cocoa powder. Mix to blend. Stir in red wine and chocolate cherry berries. Put the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
5. Take the pan out of the oven and let the cake cool in the pan on a wire cooling rack for 10-15 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan. Remove the paper, spread vanilla frosting on top and let stand until the frosting set. Then slice the cake and serve.
- 1 jar Mamma Mary's Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 jar Cherry Fudge Sauce
- 1 pre-made chocolate cake
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix.
Follow directions on pudding mix box. Put chocolate cake of your preference on bottom of glass bowl. Spread pudding on top. Cover with 1/2 jar of Mamma Mary's Cherry Pie Filling. Drizzle with Cherry Fudge Sauce. Repeat steps to create a huge trifle! If not devouring right away, only warm fudge sauce for 10 seconds and chill until ready to serve. Before serving, warm Cherry Fudge Sauce in microwave with lid off for 15 seconds and drizzle over top.Read more...