4 Customer Reviews
- Ruby Red Morsels of Joy
- I will only use these cherries for my pies. All others have absolutely no flavor. I order them every year,
- Miss them
- Can't find canned cherries in the groceries in the South....had wonderful pie from 2 cans of these last weekend...need to order more, wish I could get them shipped frozen....
- Montmorencys Are The Best !
- The BEST sour cherries are montmorencys. Packed in their own juice they are the basis for fabulous cherry pies or whatever is you favorite cherry treat. I have eaten them since we picked them from the trees in childhood summers and there is no better cherry to use for sauces or baking. Ruby Reds are in my pantry now even though I'm far from Michigan.
- The Absolute Best Cherries!!!!!
- I had never eaten or baked a cherry pie in my life (I'm 59) until I was introduced to Ruby Reds in Michigan. Last year I bought 1 case of these gems and I and everyone else that ate my cherry pie said it was the best they every had. I'm in love with cherry pie because of the Ruby Reds. Of course, I went through the case of cherries and I am preparing to order another case. If you want the best cherry for your pie you must purchase Ruby Red Morsels of Joy. You won't be sorry! Bon Apetit!