Frequently Asked Pie Questions
- When will my pie ship? Pies ship on Tuesdays only. All pie orders must be placed by Thursday at Noon to ship the following Tuesday, orders placed after Noon will ship two Tuesdays later.
- Can I ship to a PO Box? At this time we are unable to ship pies to PO Boxes. This is due to the amount of dry ice needed to keep pies frozen.
- Can I ship to Hawaii or Alaska? At this time pie shipping is only available to the contiguous 48 states. This is also due to the amount of dry ice needed to keep pies frozen
- If I want to purchase other items do I need to place a second order? Only if you would like the additional items shipped sooner. This will also incur additional shipping charges of $9.95 for flat rate shipping.
- How do I dispose of the dry ice in my pie shipping box? Dry Ice temperature is extremely cold (-109.3°F). For your safety, DO NOT REMOVE THE DRY ICE FROM THIS BOX. Touching dry ice with bare hands can burn unprotected skin. Leave this box in a well-ventilated, room-temperature area and out of the reach of children and pets. Do not refrigerate or store in a closed room, freezer, or vehicle. Do not leave this box on a tiled or solid surface countertop as the extreme cold could crack it. The dry ice will ‘sublimate’ from a solid into a gas and then dissipate, at which time you can dispose of this box.
|After 12 Noon||Before 12 Noon||Ship Date|
|May 3rd||May 10th||Tuesday May 15th|
|May 10th||May 17th||Tuesday May 22nd|
|May 17th||May 24th||Tuesday May 29th|
|May 24th||May 31st||Tuesday June 5th|
|May 31st||June 7th||Tuesday June 5th|