Frequently Asked Pie Questions
- When will my pie ship? Pies ship on Tuesdays only. All pie orders must be placed by Thursday at Noon to ship the following Tuesday, orders placed after Noon will ship two Tuesdays later.
- Can I ship to a PO Box? At this time we are unable to ship pies to PO Boxes. This is due to the amount of dry ice needed to keep pies frozen.
- Can I ship to Hawaii or Alaska? At this time pie shipping is only available to the contiguous 48 states. This is also due to the amount of dry ice needed to keep pies frozen
- If I want to purchase other items do I need to place a second order? Only if you would like the additional items shipped sooner. This will also incur additional shipping charges of $9.95 for flat rate shipping.
- How do I dispose of the dry ice in my pie shipping box? Dry Ice temperature is extremely cold (-109.3°F). For your safety, DO NOT REMOVE THE DRY ICE FROM THIS BOX. Touching dry ice with bare hands can burn unprotected skin. Leave this box in a well-ventilated, room-temperature area and out of the reach of children and pets. Do not refrigerate or store in a closed room, freezer, or vehicle. Do not leave this box on a tiled or solid surface countertop as the extreme cold could crack it. The dry ice will ‘sublimate’ from a solid into a gas and then dissipate, at which time you can dispose of this box.
|After 12 Noon||Before 12 Noon||Ship Date|
|July 5th||July 12th||Tuesday July 17th|
|July 12th||July 19th||Tuesday July 19th|
|July 19th||July 26th||Tuesday July 31st|
|July 26th||August 2nd||Tuesday August 7th|
|August 2nd||August 9th||Tuesday August 14th|