A rich blend of black tea and wild cherry, packaged in a convenient container that makes it an ideal travel companion. Contains three 10-bag boxes. Contains three 10-bag boxes.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Love It!!
- My friends and I visited Michigan for a short get-away last Summer and stopped at a produce market where I found this delightful tea. I purchased a package and tried it upon returning home. I combine it with regular tea bags, which makes a delicious pitcher of iced tea. I like it so much, that as I was running low, I checked the package for reorder information. I went online an ordered three more boxes and three boxes of the Tame Cherry Tea as well. I love them both!
- Decent Cherry Black Tea
- Decent stuff. I drink a LOT of tea in a variety of flavors. One of the better cherry black teas I've tried, but really love the TAME cherry tea which is herbal cherry/spearmint. If you prefer black tea and like cherries, this is a decent one. Haven't had recently enough to say how it rates vs. a couple of other tea companies and their cherry teas, but I would order this one again.
- Great tea! wonderful flavor!
- This tea has a great flavor and smells great while brewing. Since it has such a great flavor, I shared a box of tea bags with friends from Australia. They loved it!
- All time favorite tea!
- I add two teabags of cherry tea to my Iced Tea Pot every day. It perks up the flavor and aroma with a sweet cherry scent and taste. As hot tea, it is a perfect blend, too!
- Excellent Gift
- I review this not for myself [I can't drink flavored tea, I'm told it's a personal failing] but for the myriad people I've sent the stuff too who now buy their own direct from the source. The smaller boxes make an incredible addition to little holiday care packages and the mild cherry flavor and good-quality black tea make for an excellent cuppa [I'm told with a spot of honey] or some splendid iced tea.
- Best Glass of Iced Tea Ever
- I have had these for quite some time and decided to brew up some iced tea. It was delicious the best ever. My husband even remarked how great the tea was.
- love it
- Sad to see it is out of stock - my go to for a flavorful cup of really good tea!
- Great tea!
- Found this tea in a small gift shop in Holly, Michigan. Bought some for a gift and decided to treat myself, too. I loved the cherry smell when I opened the package. Then I tasted it! It has a lovely, subtle cherry flavor (and I've always loved black tea). Great tea for a cold winter day.