A mix of mixes! The stately Statesman's Mix is a grand combination of our Milk and Dark Chocolate Cherry Nut Mixes, plus extra roasted and salted almonds and cashews, and a more than a generous handful of dried cherries. This sweet and salty cherry, nut, and chocolate mix will be a hit at any gathering.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- I have moved to Bhutan...and when my son comes to visit THIS is what I want him to bring in his suitcase!
- no cherries in mix
- There were no cherries in my mix. I was looking forward to those. But the nuts were very good. Wish the cherries were there.
- would give a score of 3.5 but will mark 4 here
- The mist was good. Excellent nuts, and I like that some are covered with chocolate and some not. There weren't very many cherries in this mix. It seemed to be more then 3/4 nuts (although, again, they were excellent nuts). The few chocolate covered cherries I got were very good. Just wish there were more from a place called Cherry Republic.
- This should be illegal, it's addicting and delicious. I just found this by searching the web because I finished a bag that was given to me by a relative who was visiting Michigan. I'm going to see if anyone has a half bag to sell on Ebay. I'm Jones-ing. Warning - this is a gateway snack.