Hot! Hot! Hot! An ode to our southern neighbors, we've stepped up the heat in our unique Hot Cherry Salsa with a slight sweetness of cherries and a burst of Southern spice. So good on tortilla chips and tacos, but just as delicious on eggs and burgers. 16 oz. jar.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- MUST HAVE MORE!
- I tried Cherry Republic Hot Salsa at the Houston Nutcracker Market 2016. Picked up my first jar and served it to the bunco ladies. It was gone in minutes! MUST HAVE MORE! We tend to like things hot down here in Houston. I would call this product mild to medium.
- Best Salsa EVER!
- Best Salsa EVER!!!! We have found the perfect topping to our home grilled cheeseburgers!
- Awesome Salsa
- I think I first discovered Cherry Republic back in 1999..might be off on the date but it was somewhere around that time...they were at the Nashville, TN Christmas Village and I have been ordering Cherry Republic products ever since. Hot cherry salsa is by far my most favorite product you guys have and I have introduced this product to a lot of my friends and almost all of them love it as much as I do! It just needs to come in a bigger jar! I bought a jar of the hot cherry salsa at Christmas Village again this year and it doesn't last anytime at all with me. With my husband sharing it with me (and no, I didn't want to share) it was gone in NO time. I remember looking at that jar and saying, "they need to make bigger jars of this stuff!" Thanks for making such a great product. I just wish you had some stores down here in the south. I would be there ALL.THE.TIME!
- Great flavor, excellent taste. A total hit at parties.....in Missouri.
- My family and I visited Cherry Republic in June 2016. Everything was cherry! We tried many fruits, snacks, sodas, wines etc. We LOVED the Hot Cherry Salsa. So much so that we've now ordered ANOTHER 5 jars here to be shipped to Missouri. The salsa is great on tacos, with chips or even as a marinade for meat. 5 stars, all the way from Missouri!
- Awsome salsa
- Most people fall into the "wait, Cherries in SALSA!?" category and are too scared to venture into the unknown. Sadly, they do not know what they are missing! This is the best salsa I have ever had. It's a flavorful, thick salsa with just the right amount of sweetness from Cherries and kick from Jalapeno.