Big, plump, and moist. Our dried cherries are the best available. We start with the best Montmorency Tart Cherries of the year and use our unique drying process to ensure they are beautiful, great tasting, and healthy. Versatility of the dried cherry makes them particularly good for purchase in bulk. An easy substitute for raisins in any recipe, they are also a healthy alternative to candy in kids lunch boxes, a great addition to stuffings for roasts, easily reconstituted and substituted for fresh cherries and that extra something special in trail mixes, on relish trays, or in homemade chutneys.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Guilt-free treat
- The dried cherries are a delicious snack, and always a successful gift. I am ordering in bulk since they are more effective and tastier than prunes, if you get my drift.
- The Best.
- I ordered a 5 lb box and we ate them all in a little over a month! So delicious and good for you too. Can't beat these cherries for healthy snacking.
- Outstanding cherries!
- I do not ordinarily like dried fruit as they always tend to be overly dry and hard. These cherries are plump and full of flavor and are a great addition to a salad or in your cereal in the morning. I can't recommend these enough. I am so pleased to have found these! Outstanding product and very nice packaging.
- Makes the everyday special
- The first time I had Michigan dried cherries was on a salad. Delicious.
Now, the cherries are the items I NEED on a salad to make it sing. (otherwise, it's totally boring)
- To die for
- If you love tart cherries, you must have these. They are simply the best! If you're having a mediocre day, a couple of handfuls of these delicious cherries will change your perspective for the better! (Do mind the very infrequent pit.)
- Got these Cherries as a gift and they are exceptional. Not overly dried, almost like eating a fresh cherry.