Try this recipe for a beautiful and tasty salad:
- 1 bag of spring salad greens
- 3 oz of crumbled goat cheese
- 1 oz of walnut halves - toasted
- 1 oz of Cherry Republic Great North Fruit Mix
- 1 bottle of Cherry Republic Cherry Ginger Vinaigrette
- Add stone fruits such as peaches, plums, apricots & nectarines if you'd like!
Drizzle walnuts with a tablespoon of olive oil and bake at 350 degrees until lightly toasted. Cut stone fruits in slices or large pieces and add to greens along with cooled walnuts. Add Cherry Ginger Vinaigrette and sprinkle with goat cheese.
Feel free to substitute any number of different cheeses and fruits. Try using granny smith apples in the fall with manchego cheese. For an easy winter salad, keep a can of mandarin orange slices on hand and use a little blue cheese on top. The ginger in the dressing is a great compliment to citrus!