- 16 oz sour cream
- 7 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cup sharp cheddar shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese “brick” cut into 8 equal slices
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 11/2 tsp cumin
- 2 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 8, 8-in flour or corn tortillas
- 24 oz Cherry Republic Original Cherry Salsa
Butter 9x13 pan. Mix in sour cream, chilies, green onion, cilantro & cumin in bowl. Mix in chicken and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon approx 1/2 cup of filling in center of each tortilla. Top with slice of cream cheese. Roll up and place in pan. Pour Cherry Salsa over enchiladas. Cover with foil and bake covered in 350 degree oven approx 45 min. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese melts. Makes 8 enchiladas, serves 4-6.