A signature product, our Original Cherry Salsa is the result of a three-year-long effort to find just the right balance of sweet and spice. This uniquely Michigan-made, medium-style salsa is a customer favorite. Buy it by the jar, or buy it by the case to share. Happy dipping!
Customer Reviews 15 item(s)
- Can't wait to get my salsa
- My family and I have vacationed in Glen Arbor for many years. We are overdue and I'm looking to buy the mild cherry salsa. Waiting for the catalog to come to me.
- Best salsa EVER
- Best salsa EVER ! Never tasted anything so delicious in my life! Love the medium spice!
- Delicious! Sweet and yummy! Thank you Cherry Republic! I love this product!
- Slightly sweet, slightly spicery, chunky, & delicious!
- Perfect with seasoned chips, seriously try chili seasoned tortilla chips with this. Salsa's not too spicy, just a little hint to help balance out the sweet. Try using it for any meat recipes that call for salsa or chutney!
- The BEST salsa you'll ever put in your mouth!
- Tried it at a party and loved it so much, the host of the party gave me a whole extra bottle to take home. Now I order more online. It's the best!
- I love, love it. So delicious I eat it every chance I get. I have my cousin bring it to Florida for me. Yummy!!!
- Too sweet.
- Too sweet for salsa. Too sweet for pie filling. It's like cherry syrup with a few spoonfuls of pace stirred in.
- Best Salsa Ever!!!
- The BEST salsa I have ever had. We also stopped at your store in Glen Arbor and the cherries were the best we've had as well. Buy the bag of the locally made tortilla chips. You won't be disappointed. Buying a few jars of salsa for gifts and keeping your website handy for future orders. Thank you! :)
- Best cherry salsa!
- Used this for the first time yesterday. Actually grilled a chicken breast, basted it with the salsa.....WONDERFUL!!
- Great stuff!!!
- Our favorite salsa for home or gift-giving.
- Wow totally delicious
- Absolutely delicious!
- Cherry Salsa made me a forever customer!
- The BEST! Tried the salsa, originally, while at the shop in Glen Arbor. It Is great. This past holiday season, many family members & friends got to enjoy the salsa too!
- The best salsa I have ever tasted!
- The first time I tried this salsa was at Glenwood Market in Manistee, Michigan. My family and I go up there around the holidays, and I buy at least 3 jars every time I go -- it's that good. When I was younger, my dad owned a salsa company, so I was always taste testing new recipes. This cherry salsa is the perfect balance between sweet and spicy. I would definitely recommend this! 12/10! Good Morning America was right...it is "The Willy Wonka of Cherries."