A sweet blend of tomatoes and cherries that's mild enough for any palate. And here's a tip from Boomer the Bear.... Buy our Cherry Salsa by the case for additional savings - it will keep through the next harvest (if you can restrain yourself from eating it)!
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Favorite! The BEST!!!
- My FAVORITE salsa EVER!!!! Love it!
- quite good, haven't seen anything locally like it
- normally not a fan of salsa, but since I love cherries thought I would give it a try. At first the aroma is quite strong, but the longer you leave it open, the aroma tames down
- Good product, over priced
- Very good salsa but not worth 8 bucks a jar. Too many varieties available at a cheaper price.
- I am addicted. My parents give me a case each christmas and birthday and it is quickly gone. This is the most amazing salsa!
- tried my first container of salsa and WOW. Absolutely outstanding.
- my addiction
- I have recently become addicted to the Original and Mild Cherry Salsas. I received a sample at a boutique in the Kansas City area, and ended up buying the last 5 bottles they had. I should mention that I grew up in Michigan, and the taste of Michigan cherries takes me back to my childhood. But this salsa is amazing, and I'm shopping now to take some to my upcoming family reunion. Love!!
- A quite awesome delight!
- Besides saying that this salsa was quite a awesome delight, there isn't much more to be said,
except taste it and you will definitely want more!