Big, plump and moist, our dried cherries are the best available. We start with the best Montmorency Tart Cherries of the year and use our unique drying process to ensure they are beautiful, great tasting and healthy. We sell our dried cherries 1 lb bags for people on the go.
The versatility of the dried cherries make them particularly good for purchase in bulk. An easy substitute for raisins in any recipe, they are also a healthy alternative to candy in kids lunch boxes, a great addition to stuffings for roasts, easily reconstituted and substituted for fresh cherries and that extra something special in trail mixes, on relish trays or homemade chutneys.
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- your catalog said 50 lbs
- 50 lb or 65 dollars. really only 5lbs?
- Delicious year round!
- This is something I stock up most Februarys when they're on sale. Good year round. Stored in the freezer until ready to consume, then I break them out into half pound sandwich bags worth and enjoy in oatmeal, on salads, in my own mixed nut/GORP creations and more. Highly recommended :)
- GREAT product!
- I have not found better dried cherries than what I have gotten from Cherry Republic. They are soft, plump and naturally sweet/tart. I have bought dried cherries from other retailers, but I won't buy from anyone else from now on. Cherry Republic dried cherries have my vote and my taste buds!
- Cherries all year long
- These are great!!!i keep them in pantry always.they are great in cookies.great addition to oatmeal and cereal,or just plain!!!!
- excellent product
- It does seem decadent to spend $70 on dried cherries, but it could be one of the best investments you make in your kitchen! These cherries add pizzazz to oatmeal, salads, homemade cookies and granola -you name it, the cherries improve it. If you can hide them where your spouse cannot see them, they will last for months and still taste great (but if they can be seen, they will not last long at all - they are great for snacks as well!)
- A staple in my household!
- Being born and raised in Michigan, I've always loved cherries especially picking them off the trees in season. As an adult I've discovered I can love cherries year round dried! These are so good and last for months.
- Best dried cherries you will ever taste!
- I have been spoiled by these. I have never tasted a better dried cherry. They are sweet, the texture is perfect, and they are an awesome on-the-go snack. I would give them more stars if I could.
- Dried cherries are great!
- They are great to eat by themselves or used in baking. I have been ordering them for many years in bulk. I give some to my family and they just rave about them. They ask were I get them from and I tell them. The family has ordered from Cherry Republic also. The cherries are awesome! Thank you!
- A time capsule of summer
- We love the dried cherries. In the middle of the winter, when the snow is piling up, they are little time capsules of the summer that we enjoy as a snack or sprinkled on some oatmeal in the morning.
- My perfect into Cherry Republic!
- Splitting a box of these delicious, chewy morsels with my daughter about 5 Christmases ago was my first intro to Cherry Republic! We still get a big box of these for the holidays for baking, salads, and just plain snacking! We look forward to our bulk box of dried cherries every fall!
- I have been buying these for several years. I keep needing more and more as my family and friends discover how great they are. They are perfect in yogurt, a salad or just paired with almonds. They are the perfect mix of sweet and tart and they are not too dried out. Of course, eating them right out of the bag works well too!