The Fruit Import Act was written in the aftermath of the War of the Orchards. It states, "All fruit attempting to enter the Cherry Republic will be immediately confiscated. All confiscated fruit shall be reintegrated with cherries and consumed." The fruit in question (peanuts, almonds, cashews, and of course, bananas) has been reintegrated with cherries and combined with sesame sticks to make a great Confiscated Fruit Mix. Perfect for snacking.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great snack!
- This is a really good snack mix. I don't like cherries, but I love the dried cherries in this mix. Wonderful product.
- A must have!
- Any time we are near a Cherry Republic we grab a bag of Confiscated Fruit Mix (or two or three). This is our snack for the ride home, a treat for our dog sitter or just to have on hand for whenever! The mixed nut combination is perfect, with the mild dried banana pieces and the tart cherries all mixed together for a handful of yummy goodness.
- Tasty & addictive!!
- Oh my Gosh!! This Confiscated Fruit mix is absolutely wonderful, with a great balance of nuts, cranberries, sesame sticks and more. We love it!!
- Confiscated Fruit Mix...5 stars plus
- I absolutely love this mix. My daughter bought this for me for taking of her dog while they were in Glen Arbor. It seems that once you start eating it you cannot put it down.
This product is definitely a five star. We love Cherry Republic and have told everyone we know that goes up North to stop by. They will not be disappointed. Plus you get to try sooo many products when your in the store.