As an essential ingredient in a tantalizing sauce for pork chops or other meats, a dipping sauce for veggies, or as a base for a ham glaze, our Cherry Mustard is a must-have in any pantry! Michigan cherries provide a tangy sweetness that takes away some of the bitterness the mustard seed creates in this Dijon-style mustard.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Delicious on grilled salmon.
- We have purchased this every summer when we were vacationing in Michigan (Frankfort area), and have given this mustard as gifts to special friends. However, we like it best when brushed on our fresh salmon and then grilled.... Have finally run out and can't find anything else that compares with this good flavor.
- Mustard with staying power
- I purchased a jar of this mustard in 9/14. And I just finished it. That's 18 months after opening kept in my pantry at room temp. Used it on sandwiches and egg salad. Fabulous. Also as a glaze on a grilled pork chop. It was killer on a BLT with a dab of mayo. In the top 5 mustards I have ever had. Now I have to order another jar online.
- Best Mustard for Everything
- We just purchased this Mustard during our summer trip to Traverse City. Our family loved it and we use it with every meal. It is great on sandwiches, salads, deviled eggs, etc. Perfect taste of sweet and tangy.
- Cherry Mustard, are you kidding me?
- After sampling this at the Ann Arbor store, I bought a jar. It is the right combination of flavors and adds the right taste to any sandwich. I highly suggest purchasing a jar. Warning, it is habit forming on pretzels and before you know it......empty jar!!
- I absolutely love this mustard. It adds such fabulous flavor to sandwiches, chicken salad, potato salad, salad dressings, and even on baked chicken.
- A mustard-hater's favorite
- My family hated mustard, except for me. I bought this mustard about 3 years ago and snuck it on a sandwich destined for the mouth of one of my mustard-haters. Their reaction, "Wow great sandwich." Since then I am always running out because the haters put it on everything. What was I thinking!