Horseradish itself is 3,000 old - as old as the ancient Egyptians - but as far as we know, we're the first to introduce horseradish to the cherry! Cherry Horseradish Sauce is sure to add a little tang to anything you make. The sharp edges of the horseradish root are softened considerably by the touch of cherry juice and the creamy texture, but fear-not horseradish lovers - it has enough zing to bring tears to your eyes. Try it on a sandwich, in potato salad, with roast beef, pork, or anywhere else you would use a touch of horseradish. Contains eggs. 9 oz.
Customer Reviews 21 item(s)
- Tried this with my spare ribs and it took me to a whole 'nother place! As good as it gets! WOW !!!
- So Very Good On Baked Chicken and Pearl Onions
- Last night I sauteed pearl onions in a bit of olive oil, placed bone in chicken thighs on top of the onions, poured 3/4 of a jar of this sauce over all, and put the pan in the oven- 375 degrees for 45 minutes. It was so wonderfully flavored, so tender, and the horseradish flavor was not overwhelming- just right! This recipe will be heavy in my home's rotation. Thank you for the amazing products!!! Customer for life!!
- The Best Ever!!
- I love horseradish and this is the Mac Daddy of all horseradish sauces!! thank you Cherry Republic!!
- Best Horseradish sauce
- Your Cherry Horseradish Sauce is the best I've ever tasted !! A little goes a long way. I use it in various ways, and my friends enjoy it too!! Plenty of zip that do bring tears to my eyes. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
- The zing needed for my zang!
- The sauce is so smooth but has enough kick to remind you why it's
the best horsey sauce around.
- Great for sandwiches!
- Absolutely loved this sauce. Great gift, great on sandwiches!
- A holiday family favorite!
- Introduced the family to Cherry Horseradish Sauce during the Christmas holidays, when lunch time turns Mom's kitchen into a deli. Everyone is a fan of horseradish mustard, so the Cherry Horseradish Sauce was insanely popular in my personal deli. It goes GREAT with Cherry Summer sausage as well! A very one-of-a-kind cherry product.
- sent this as a gift now it is requested
- I sent this as part of gift to family in N. Carolina. It is not requested to be sent to them. Have sent 3 jars so far. I personally have not had it but they love it!
- This has to be, hands down, THE best horseradish sauce I have ever had! It's hot, but not so hot that the spiciness distorts the flavor. It's not sweet, yet it's not bitter. It's very yummy! We use this as a dip for thinly sliced beef tenderloin, that has been marinating in garlic and olive oil, and then sauteed in a wok. I have also mixed it with Sriracha for use as an onion ring sauce! You can't go wrong with this!
- The best horsie sauce ever
- I have tried many horseradish sauces from strictly common to gourmet and nothing beats Cherry Republic. Just the right blend of clear your sinuses and a sweet hint of cherries. We use it on sandwiches almost every week. My husband also loves it on his MahiMahi burgers and me on my chicken cherry burgers. Please don't ever stop making this. And if you do, warn me so I can stock up!!
- delicious with a kick
- I bought a jar of this since I enjoy horseradish from time-to-time. I mainly used it as a dip for pretzels, but I'm sure it can be used for just about anything. I was pleasantly surprised at just how much you get for the money! This jar lasted a couple months (although it could've gone much faster if I hadn't restrained myself.) Simply delicious.
- Absolutely AMAZING!
- I was so excited to try this product when I got to GA this summer and boy did it not disappoint. It is good on it's own, on a sandwich, in a salad, the possibilities are endless. Not too strong but flavorful enough to keep you wanting more. I see it's out of stock, I hope my personal stash lasts long enough for it to be back on the shelf soon.
- The Cherry Horse Sauce is one of a kind .... Fantastical Indeed !!!
- I just want everyone to know I can not get enough of the Cherry "Bear" Republic and that horseradish sauce. I get up there several times a year, which is not enough by the way for me. I will be restocking this weekend when I make a trip to Traverse City and her surroundings. The combination you've created for cherry horserasdish is one of many things I look forward to buying each trip. Cherry Bear keep up the good work and I'll see you soon. I'll have to buy something special for my 66 year Birthday coming up next week, any suggestions?
- How in the world are you able to keep the heat until the last drop??????
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
- Outrageously Awesome
- Makes the best sandwiches and deviled eggs!
- When we were in Traverse City this summer on vacation I purchased a jar of the cherry horseradish. My husband was a little skeptical to try it,but to his surprise it was awesome . Not too sweet,not too hot. I can't wait for the cherry sausage to come back in stock so we can try it with the cherry horseradish. Let's just say another great product by Cherry Republic! Keep up the good work.
- My grandson and I tried this when we visited in late July. We were instantly in love. We had to tear ourselves away from the testing table it was great even on the pretzels. We bought a jar. We should have bought more because it was out of stock when we came back a week later. It makes the greatest sandwiches. I haven't gotten around to trying it in anything else. I agree it has just the right amount of bite and cherry.
- Cherry Horseradish Sauce is a great addition to my kitchen!
- I fell in love with the Cherry Horseradish Sauce on a visit to Glen Arbor. I bought two jars , one for home and one for a gift, but after opening the first jar, it accompanied me to the office and the one earmarked as a gift now sits in my refrigerator at home!
At work, it's been a spread on a a roast beef sandwich with tomatoes and thinly-sliced cucumbers, and on a turkey sandwich, and a dip for veggies and crackers. I have yet to try it on the Neva-Betta crackers with a thin slice of roast beef and a sprig of fresh dill, but think that would be a winning combination.
At home, it's made it into fresh coleslaw (using green cabbage and cole slaw dressing, with a small amount of purple cabbage added right before serving -- if you add it too soon, the whole dish becomes pink). I'm thinking of using it as an ingredient for a marinade for grilled shrimp, or for at the least, a dip for steamed shrimp.
What a perfect melding of horseradish and cherries! It's not too hot, but definitely not meek. So sad that it's temporarily out of stock, as I'm ready to purchase more. I still have to have a jar for that gift, too ...
- Best Flavor of Two Worlds
- We bought a jar of this in Ann Arbor and it is almost gone. This is the best condiment for sandwiches ever!!! Great cherry undertones with horseradish sauce that has just the right zip. We will be stocking up on this one.
- One word... AWESOME.
- My wife and myself can't get enough of this.
We have to keep it hidden from the local intruders.
Everyone should try this in Deviled Eggs.
However, I was very saddened to see the words,
" TEMPORARILY, OUT OF STOCK ".
- To die for!!!
- The Cherry Horseradish Sauce is one of my new favorites from Cherry Republic! It is delicious on almost everything and has a kick to it!!!