Give a little "kick" to plain old salad! We love the combination of cherry and the fresh, spicy bite of ginger. Try this vinaigrette as a marinade for pork or chicken, or as a light dressing on fresh greens with in-season fruits - it's guaranteed to add a little excitement to your next dish.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- BUY THIS!!
- I picked a bottle of this wonderful vinaigrette during a recent trip to Ann Arbor. Have only used it on salads to date but, OMG, the flavors are amazing together!
- So very memorable!
- While chatting with a customer at my place of work, she mentioned she had visited Glen Arbor. I asked if she went to the Republic and , of course, she had. She raved about the salad she had there. I showed her your website so she could order the Cherry Ginger vinaigrette. Fond memories were shared of great food, now possible via the website.
- Cherry ginger vinaigrette ingredients
- A good product but I question the vinaigrette label. I cannot discern the oil ingredient the puts it into the catagory.
- Delicious and versatile
- It is a unique combination that you wouldn't think blends but it does. A delicious marinade for chicken and pork or to dress greens as the summary suggests.