Not all butter comes from cows. Sometimes It takes just the right blend of tart cherries, slivered almonds and almond extract to make something as nutty and nourishing as our Cherry Almond Butter. No cows needed! 9 ounce jar.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- This is my cherry pie filling turned into a jam. Love it!
- Tart cherries with lots of almond. Reminds me of my grandmothers cherry pies.
- Excellent flavor!
- So sorry you're out. Our daughter loves it (as do I!) so I was planning to buy both of us some for her birthday. She won't even mind if it's late....as long as it's coming!
- Absolutely delicious
- I love all the Cherry Republic products I have purchased!
- love this jam
- my daughter has sent us a box of several things at Christmas time, and this jam has been great to the last drop.......love it so much......will order more,
P.S. I live in Florida, but was raised and lived in Michigan many years.
- Love this!
- I have a half dozen "favorites" at Cherry Republic and the cherry almond butter is one of them. Super smooth with lots of cherry flavor and almond slivers. Put it on an English muffin and savor.
- Not at all what I was expecting, but still good
- I should have read the description more carefully. I saw 'almond butter,' got excited, and bought it without further investigation. I thought i was getting a NUT butter with cherry flavor. But it is actually a FRUIT butter with slivered almonds and almond flavor. Totally different. Fortunately my gift recipient still likes it. He rated it similar to the cherry jam.
Hey Cherry Republic, how about making almond butter with cherry flavor? But what will you call it? The name 'Cherry Almond Butter' is already taken!